This video is about my first bust journey in Turkey, which was one of the best bus journeys I have ever had! Thanks to this little friend… I travelled on a bus from Istanbul to Tekirdag. Took Istanbul Seyahat bus to Tekirdag from the main bus terminal called Esenler Otogar or Büyük Otogar. It is located in Bayrampasa district so people also call it Bayrampaşa Bus Terminal. A bus terminal is called Otogar in Turkish. If I am not wrong Esenler Otogar is the bus terminal for many international buses for Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Balkan countries and other Middle-East countries. Watch this video to know how was my experience of buying a ticket at Esenler Bus Terminal.
Istanbul to Tekirdag bus
The bus journey from Istanbul to Tekirgag was a bliss. We took state road D100 which connects Bulgaria to Iran. The road was good. Landscapes were great. But the best part of this journey was my travel companion. A little boy who was accompanying his father, also the bus pilot. You’ll see him as well in the video. Bus fare from Istanbul to Tekirdag is 32 Lira in Istanbul Seyahat bus.
My other travel series
- THAILAND videos – http://bit.ly/MTthailand2017
- EUROPE videos – http://bit.ly/MTeurope2016
- BANGLADESH videos – http://bit.ly/MTbangladesh2015
- SPITI (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTspiti2017
- MALAYSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTmalaysia2017
- RUSSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTrussia2017
- BALI videos – http://bit.ly/MTbali2017
- MIZORAM (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTmizoram2017
- EGYPT videos: http://bit.ly/MTegypt2018
- USA videos: http://bit.ly/MTusa2018
- Mauritius videos: http://bit.ly/MTmauri2018
- Kazakhstan, Turkey & Georgia Video: http://bit.ly/MTktg2018