Is Couchsurfing safe for a solo traveller? I have been asked this question a number of times, especially when it comes to Couchsurfing for female travel. This video is based on my experience with a Female Couchsurfer in Turkey. I visited her place in Tekirdag, Thrace region in September 2018.
Ucmakdere: A Turkish Village
My Couchsurfing host took me to Uçmakdere, a small village in the hills near Tekirdag. Distance from Tekirdag to Ucmakdere is around 35 kilometres and become quite scenic after the hills start. We relished delicious Gozleme and the Turkish Ayran. Watch this video to know about these local Turkish delicacies.
My other travel series
- THAILAND videos – http://bit.ly/MTthailand2017
- EUROPE videos – http://bit.ly/MTeurope2016
- BANGLADESH videos – http://bit.ly/MTbangladesh2015
- SPITI (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTspiti2017
- MALAYSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTmalaysia2017
- RUSSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTrussia2017
- BALI videos – http://bit.ly/MTbali2017
- MIZORAM (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTmizoram2017
- EGYPT videos: http://bit.ly/MTegypt2018
- USA videos: http://bit.ly/MTusa2018
- Mauritius videos: http://bit.ly/MTmauri2018
- Kazakhstan, Turkey & Georgia Video: http://bit.ly/MTktg2018