The cheapest Istanbul ferry tour costs less than 30 Rupees! In another way, the cheapest fare from Europe to Asia is 30 Rupees. Sounds interesting! But this is what people pay to travel between Asia and Europe in Istanbul. Ferry ticket cost for Uskudar is 2.6 Lira which comes to around 30 Indian Rupees. The water body is called Bosphorus which divides Istanbul into two parts. Uskudar is on the Asian side of Istanbul. So if you are looking for a cheap Bosphorus tour then take Istanbul Ferry tour which I have shown in this video. This is the cheapest way to feel the Bosphorus ferry trip in Istanbul.
Best view of Istanbul city – Camlica Tepesi
After the Bosphorus ride, I went to visit çamlıca hill also called çamlıca tepesi in Turkish. Camlica Tepesi is the highest point in Istanbul so this is the best viewpoint in Istanbul to get panoramic views of the city. I visited in the evening and found it is the best sunset point in Istanbul. Watch this video to know how to reach Uskudar on a ferry and thereafter how to reach Camlica Tepesi. Also, I purchased a local sim from Turk Telecom for 80 Lira which was the cheapest sim price in Istanbul until then.
My other travel series
- THAILAND videos – http://bit.ly/MTthailand2017
- EUROPE videos – http://bit.ly/MTeurope2016
- BANGLADESH videos – http://bit.ly/MTbangladesh2015
- SPITI (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTspiti2017
- MALAYSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTmalaysia2017
- RUSSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTrussia2017
- BALI videos – http://bit.ly/MTbali2017
- MIZORAM (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTmizoram2017
- EGYPT videos: http://bit.ly/MTegypt2018
- USA videos: http://bit.ly/MTusa2018
- Mauritius videos: http://bit.ly/MTmauri2018
- Kazakhstan, Turkey & Georgia Video: http://bit.ly/MTktg2018