This video is based on the experiences I had while visiting Gallipoli. Thanks to my Couchsurfing host in Gallipoli because of whom I could see the town. Gallipoli has got a great significance in the history of India. During the World War 1 thousands of Indian soldiers fought in Gallipoli for their British rulers. On the opposite side were the soldiers of the erstwhile Ottoman Empire.
Turkey and Aamir Khan
My host was a teacher and took me to his school. I met a lot of teachers and we interacted on a lot of topics. I came to know that Aamir Khan’s ‘Taare Zameen Par’ or ‘Every Child is Special’, as it is known in Turkey is a very popular movie. The Government of Turkey advice teachers in Turkey to watch Taare Zameen Par. During the whole trip, I found Aamir Khan is very popular in Turkey. Thanks to Bollywood for making us popular in Turkey.
My other travel series
- THAILAND videos – http://bit.ly/MTthailand2017
- EUROPE videos – http://bit.ly/MTeurope2016
- BANGLADESH videos – http://bit.ly/MTbangladesh2015
- SPITI (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTspiti2017
- MALAYSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTmalaysia2017
- RUSSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTrussia2017
- BALI videos – http://bit.ly/MTbali2017
- MIZORAM (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTmizoram2017
- EGYPT videos: http://bit.ly/MTegypt2018
- USA videos: http://bit.ly/MTusa2018
- Mauritius videos: http://bit.ly/MTmauri2018
- Kazakhstan, Turkey & Georgia Video: http://bit.ly/MTktg2018