This video series is about my trip to Kazakhstan, Turkey and Georgia. This episode is based on the first day in Almaty, the largest city of Kazakhstan. I stayed in hotel Ramada, Almaty for just 1 US Dollar. Check Air Astana Stopover Holiday for more information on how to stay in star hotels in Almaty and Astana in just 1 US Dollar!
Tourist Sim Kazakhstan
I purchased Tele 2 mobile sim in Almaty, Kazakhstan. Watch this video to know the rate of the sim card and how much I paid for the internet data.
Kazakhstan Currency: Tenge
Also, you will see me withdrawing the local currency Tenge using my Indian banks debit card. I have shared an information about a trick by which you won’t be charged bank commission for money withdrawal.
I visited a Local supermarket to buy vegetarian food in Almaty. Check the rate of the things I bought from there.
Almaty bus Fare
I travelled on local buses in Almaty. The bus fare in August 2018 (when I was there) was 150 Tenge. Watch the video for more information on how to travel cheaper than this by using a particular travel card.
My other travel series
- THAILAND videos – http://bit.ly/MTthailand2017
- EUROPE videos – http://bit.ly/MTeurope2016
- BANGLADESH videos – http://bit.ly/MTbangladesh2015
- SPITI (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTspiti2017
- MALAYSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTmalaysia2017
- RUSSIA videos – http://bit.ly/MTrussia2017
- BALI videos – http://bit.ly/MTbali2017
- MIZORAM (India) videos – http://bit.ly/MTmizoram2017
- EGYPT videos: http://bit.ly/MTegypt2018
- USA videos: http://bit.ly/MTusa2018