Go KL Bus is a free bus service which serves the city centre of Kuala Lumpur. There are 4 bus routes by the names of Green, Purple, Red and Blue line. It is open to both residents and tourists. The services can be used at the Go KL City Bus official bus stops only. Most bus stops are in close proximity to tourist attractions, major shopping centres and easy way to connect through rail transit services such as KTM Komuter, Rapid KL and ERL. Read further to find out about the best way to explore the city of Kuala Lumpur!
GO KL Bus Routes
It runs from KLCC to Bukit Bintang. If you are in the mood for shopping then taking the Green Line is preferred. The very famous Petronas Twin Towers lie on the Green Line.
It runs from Pasar Seni to Bukit Bintang. The Purple Line is often more preferred when one wishes to check out places for sightseeing. The KL Tower lies on the Purple Line.
It runs from Titiwangsa Bus Terminal to Bukit Bintang. Blue Line is mainly used by people for work as it’s route covers the major workplaces of Kuala Lumpur.
It runs from Titiwangsa Bus Terminal to KL Sentral. Use the Red Line if you’re out for leisure activities in the city.
Also check: Rapid KL buses in Kuala Lumpur
GO KL Bus Interchange
- Bus Terminal Jalan Tun Razak, Medan MARA and Maju Junction for Blue and Red lines.
- Concorde Hotel and Life Centre for Blue and Green lines.
- Wisma MPL, Menara ING and The Weld for Purple and Blue lines.
- Pavillion, Starhill Gallery and Bukit Bintang for Purple, Green and Blue lines.
GO KL Bus Schedule
Go KL bus Operating Hours
- Working Day: 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Weekends and Holidays: 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Go KL bus Frequency
- Working Day – Peak Hours (7:00 AM – 10:00 AM & 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM) : Every 5 minutes
- Others: Every 10 minutes
Go KL Bus features
- For people with disabilities, each bus has a wheelchair access ramp
- Wi-Fi is also available in some buses for the convenience of passengers.
- There are separate (reserved) seats for differently abled people, women and the elderly.
Prominent tourist places on GO KL route
- Petronas Twin Towers – Green Line
- KL Tower – Purple Line
- Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka) – Red Line
- National Mosque of Malaysia (Masjid Negara) – Red Line
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur – Green Line
- Plaza Low Yat – Purple Line
GO KL bus Route Map
Click : Official website of Go KL bus