Getting a Tourist visa for Turkey is just a matter of few clicks. You just need an internet connection and the things mentioned listed below to get Turkey e-Visa in 5 minutes. However, this facility is applicable only for those Indian nationals who have a valid visa or residence permit issued by the United States of America, United Kingdom, Ireland or any Schengen countries. Turkey offers e-Visa facility for Indian nationals having a valid US or UK or Schengen visa.
Turkey e-Visa cost and validity
- Validity = 180 days (stay cannot exceed 30 days)
- Turkey e-Visa fee = 43 USD (as on 6 March 2018)
- Entries allowed = Single
- e-Visa official link = www.evisa.gov.tr
Turkey e-Visa requirements
- Confirmed return ticket
- Hotel reservation
- atleast 50 USD for each day of your total stay
- A valid visa/Green Card (Residence permit) for the USA, or
- A valid visa/Residence permit for the UK or Ireland, or
- A valid visa/Residence permit from one of the Schengen countries
*E-visas are not accepted
At the time of filling up the online visa form, you’ll be required to provide the US/UK/Schengen visa or Residence permit’s number. While doing the online application process, I was not asked to furnish the details related to all other documents listed above.