Author – Navankur Chaudhary
Singapore Embassy in India does not take any direct application. The embassy has given a list of agents which they have authorized to apply for the Visa. These agents can charge 300 rupees above the visa fees of Rs. 1,500. So I choose Thomas cook and submitted my application to their office and got visa within two days. I chose them because of their reputation.
Steps to get Singapore Visa
1. Be ready with your documents (mentioned below) and a photograph (35mm x 45mm) with the matte finish and white background.
2. Visit Thomas cook website and fill up the online form. Make the payment of Rs. 1,854. You will receive a confirmation message from ThomasCook which will have your application number.
3. Visit any branch of Thomas Cook and submit the duly filled application form, documents & Passport. They will give you a receipt.
4. Wait for their call or Email for the confirmation of your Visa. Visit their office to pick up your visa.
Watch my video (Hindi) to know the process of getting the Singapore Visa
Documents required for Singapore Visa
- Passport with 6 Months Validity
- Application form duly filled and Signed
- Photograph (specification mentioned above)
- 6 Months Bank Statement, Attested by bank
- Confirmed Air Tickets
- Confirmed Hotel bookings
- Salary Slip and ID Card in case you are a salaried employee
- If you are self-employed, ask Thomas Cook what they generally need.
- College or School ID Card, in case of students
- Covering Letter
- Sponsorship Letter, in case of student or unemployed
11.2. Bank Statement of Sponsor
- Any other document desired by the agency (Thomas Cook) according to your case
Benefits of Singapore Visa
- You get multiple Entry Visa
- Singapore visa holders get visa-on-arrival for the Philippines
Singapore Visa fees
Tourist visa Fees – 1,500 INR
Authorised agent’s fees – 300 INR
GST – 54 INR
Total – 1,854 INR