I did my first ever trip to Europe in late 2016. I learnt a lot of things during this trip which eventually helped me to shape my budget travelling in more organised way. Interestingly, I managed all the expenditures during my 15 days long trip in just Rs. 10,000 (INR). You must read my blog to know how I made this possible. Based on the experience of that trip, I am going to share some information which may be very helpful for everyone who is planning to do a Europe trip, especially for the first timers. Watch the video – ‘How to plan a budget Europe trip from India‘ to know more
Budget airlines from India to Europe - youtu.be/_ll4ZMlz_yo
How to plan a budget Europe trip
- Choose the countries which have cheap transportation and accommodations. Tourist Helpline recommends choosing Central Europian countries.
- Take help of online travel agencies like Skyscanner, Kayak, Momondo, etc. to know about the cheapest flights
- Prefer to travel by budget airlines like Smart Wings, Easyjet, Wizz air, Ryan Air, etc
- Stay in hostels than hotels. Get cheap hostels at hostels.com, hostelbookers.com & hostelworld.com
- Hitchhike & travel for free. Europe is relatively safe for Hitchhikers. Blablacar is another good option to travel.
- Get food at discounted rates from Supermarkets like Albert, Billa, etc
15 days in Europe in just 10,000 Rupees - https://goo.gl/M2Ux1k
Planning a budget Europe trip from India
After watching this video I am sure you’ll be having crucial information based on these basic points –
1. Which are the best countries in Europe for a budget traveller?
2. Which are the cheapest flights from India to Europe? (I have shared some tricks which will help you to get cheap flight tickets to Europe).
3. What are the visa formalities to visit European countries? (Though you are required to do a bit of paperwork to get the visa but all the hard work pay at the end. After getting THIS visa you can visit almost 26 countries)